Titebond All Purpose Construction Adhesive
Titebond Solvent-Based All Purpose Construction Adhesive is a versatile formula designed for general purpose interior and exterior applications that bonds common building materials. It is highly water-resistant and offers a longer working time for precise assembly while remaining permanently flexible.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RECOMMENDED FOR: INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION, REMODELING & REPAIR PROJECTS
- IDEAL FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PROJECTS
- LONG WORKING TIME
- COMPATIBLE MATERIALS: COMMON BUILDING MATERIALS INCLUDING WOOD, PANELING, DRYWALL, CERAMIC TILE, METAL, CONCRETE, CONCRETE BLOCK, FOAMBOARD AND TUB SURROUNDS.
- FOAMBOARD & PLASTICS
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE:
- 0°F to 100°F
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE RANGE:
- -20°F to 120°F
- WORKING TIME:
- Approximately 10-20 minutes for a 1/4" bead
- Surfaces must be clean and free of any material that may prevent adequate adhesion.
- Cut tip on slant for 1/4” to 3/8” bead. Puncture inner seal and place in cartridge gun. Apply adhesive to one of the surfaces in either a continuous or spot bead. Paneling or foam: Apply 1/4” bead around perimeter 1” from edge and two zigzag beads in middle. Framing members: Apply directly to studs. Press materials firmly together with a slight twisting motion. Nail as needed. For drywall, use fasteners in accordance with local building standards. Note: For large panels, bracing may be required until adhesive dries.
- Tools and adhesive may be cleaned with acetone or mineral spirits. Follow solvent vendor’s precautions. NOTE: Test solvent on an out-of-the-way area to make sure it will not mar or attack the surface.
- Not designed for continuous submersion. When applying over paint, wallpaper, ceramic tile or other thin non-porous surfaces, you must first "rough up" the area by sanding or scraping. Do not adhere one non-porous material to another since this will slow or prevent drying. Do not apply to polystyrene foam if the temperature is above 90°F.
We Also Recommend
Dundas Jafine’s ProVent™ Exhaust Caps 4" x 4" Black